On Aug. 15, 1988, Pope John Paul II wrote an Apostolic Letter to Women on the dignity and vocation of women, “Mulieris Dignitatem”, we’ll hear more about that in today’s show. Genieve Kineke takes us to Rome for a celebration of the 20th anniversary for Pope John Paul II’s apostolic letter on the dignity and vocation of women. The international congresses theme was “Woman and Man, the ‘humanum’ in its entirety”.
– “You Are My Vision” – Bree Noble
– Leave a review at the iTunes Store .
– sqpn – the best in Catholic Podcasting
– Grapevine News Minute with Susan Bailey
– International Congress on the theme “Woman and Man, The Humanum in its Entirety” – talk by Pope Benedict XVI .
– Cardinal Antonio Conizares’ talk “A Gender Revolution Is Under Way” .
– Genevieve Kineke’s Blog .
– The Dignity of Women web blog .
– Fr. Jay Finelli’s Profile on Facebook
– iPadreCast on FaceBook